Loose Parts Set
Loose Parts Book Set
How many times have you hesitated on which Loose Parts book to read?
It’s hard to decide which Loose Parts book to read, especially when you want to grow your understanding and knowledge about Loose Parts.
Each Loose Parts book offers different content and unique amazing photographs. Now you can own the complete set. Yes, You can get all four Loose Parts books in one bundle, so you can read them at your own pace and get the most out of them. Plus, by reading these books, you’ll be able to improve your depth of practice as an educator.
Loose Parts Helps Inspire Children's Play
With more than 550 color photographs of many kinds of loose parts in real early childhood settings, classroom stories, and a dynamic overview, Loose Parts provides inspiration and information about the ways everyday materials can support open-ended learning, enhance play, and empower children. With loose parts, the possibilities are endless.
- Winner of the Tilliwig Toy and Media Award
- Brain Child Award
- Winner of the Teacher’s Choice Award by Learning Magazine
- Bronze Medal Winner of the Foreword Indies Best Published Educational Book Award
- Finalist of the Foreword Indies Best Published Educational Book Award
- Winner of Tilliwig Parent Favorite Products
- Loose Parts: Inspiring Play in Young Children
- Loose Part 2: Inspiring Play with Infants and Toddlers
- Loose Parts 3: Inspiring Culturally Sustainable Environments
- Loose Parts 4: Inspiring 21st Century Learning
- Early Learning Theories Made Visible
- Design in Mind: A Framework for Sparking Ideas, Collaboration, and Innovation in Early Education
- Loose Parts For Children With Diverse Abilities